Je winkelwagen is leeg
€29,99 €22,50 incl. BTW
1 op voorraad
After the Bf 109 the Fw 190 was the second standard fighter in the German Luftwaffe. The aircraft proved to be both versatile and very robust. The Fw190 F-8 heavy fighter-bomber was produced in large numbers from the beginning of 1944 onwards. The F series was developed in 1943 specifically for the ground attack role. A 700 kg (1500 lb) bomb load could be carried on five external attachment points. The fuselage armour plating and the wing spars in the area of the main landing gear were strengthened, otherwise the F-8 corresponded to A-8 fighter version. After mass production had started a new wooden bladed propeller and a bubble-shaped canopy with reinforced head armour-protection were also installed on the F-8. From the beginning of 1944 until the end of the war more than 6,500 Fw190 A-8 and F-8 versions had been delivered.
Work began on this spherical aircraft in 1934. Its propulsion and the neutralisation of centrifugal forces inside the aircraft was achieved